Sonntag, 27. Februar 2011


Hello *wave*

This was my hook when i was fishing yesterday.
This green thing is called "trout helicopter". It rotates when you spinn and that make fish curious.
I bait a maggot on the hook, too.


 



My uncle sent me a little suprise. I got it yesterday evening. These are 12 spinners in different size and colour.
What a nice day! I have never used them before. Maybe next time. We will see.





Holy shit! I've never thought that my fishing blog would be so highly coveted. Thanks for reading and supporting!

15 Kommentare:

  1. Nice looking gear. Thanks!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Good looking stuff :P And what a nice uncle ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Haha, that bait looks like gummi-worms ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Haha, gummy worms RULE.Lol, nice post though. Following!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Sweet bait man, third from left top row i have too!
    alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I learn something new everyday with every new blog I read (and fishing of all topics). Thanks.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Some of the best times of my life were fishing with my dad, great hobby!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. fishing is interesting stuff, i've never had the chance to try but i will one day!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Well who wouldn't be interested in fishing? It's really just a great hobby to take on.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. let us know, when u used them, wondering how good they bite on that

    AntwortenLöschen